Sunday, March 20, 2011

On location with Waleed Sokkar


A behind the scene look at Waleed Sokkar's shoot with amazing photographer Jay Dee at Victoria Docklands, LONDON, UK - Saturday 19th March 2011

Stunning location, great weather, sexy model and amazing photographer ... all the ingredients for a great outdoor shoot! For me it was twice as exciting as this was the very first shoot I attended and the model was none other than my favourite Waleed Sokkar, the new Prince of Egypt!

 In my opinion behind the scene documentaries, especially video ones, bring a different dimension to a shoot. It is so interesting to see the interaction between the model, the photographer and the art director, not to mention the work of make up artists and stylists.
These are only a few shots from a long day shoot and a personal look on an amazing day! Look out for the official behind the scene video filmed by Jay Dee ...

it started with a trip down the tube all the way to Victoria Docks our shooting location
 
crazy location

time to get changed ... the passer bys were in for a treat ...

Nish Ma the make up artist, keeping a watchful eye on the model ...

do I look good or do I look good?

the photographer Jay Dee and Waleed admiring the amazing location

should I leave my top out or should I tuck it in?

and they are ready to roll ... one of the very first shots ...

checking a shot ...

in the blistering sun the shoot gets under way ...

Jay, Nish Ma and Jun Dang the assistant/art director ... and of course Waleed!

more checking ...

OK, I am not a photographer ...and it was taken with my small Hitachi digi cam ... but cool! :-)



I could just see this shot making VOGUE ...

Jay adjusting a collar before a shot ...

another brilliant shot by yours truly ... GQ, I am coming! LOL



one of my fave shot of stunning Waleed!



All behind the scene photo copyrights to DJDesmedt

Blackwatch Shoot - Spring Fashion
Photographer: Jay Dee
Assistant/ Art Direction: Jun Dang
MUA: Nish Ma

Victoria Docks. London, UK

No comments:

Post a Comment